Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cool stuff on Grokster...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jonthibault's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you guys download stuff from Grokster or Kazaa, check out some of the drum clips. I downloaded stuff from Dennis, Virgil, and a really entertaining drum duet between Buddy Rich and Jerry Lewis. I'm also downloading some live Zappa performances as I write this.

    Incidentally, I taped the Faith Hill thing. Pretty cool, but I think she was lipsyncing on one tune. Vinnie Rocked the Hizzle.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member numeroUnoHODfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TBo!!!

    Dude, how'd you like that dbl-bass triplet/cymbals fill he did at the end of one of the tunes? Only Vinnie (similar to the fill he squeezed in on that SheDaisy tune (I Will... But)).

    Your Chaka Khan mpeg CD's on its way (will mail out today (Friday).

    Hope you like it.

    Consider it a gift.

    Roy F.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jonthibault's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    email me your address again. I'm sending you a little something... It rhymes with "skinny coaster."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member numeroUnoHODfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2002
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Done deal...

    Yu Da Man!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •